Friday, July 25, 2008

Jay Sean.. Jay Sean..






This is a nifty idea, isn't it? i dont know what happen to me last night. i dreamt of Jay Sean...yeah.. that British Asian. His songs always get stuck in my head and i dont know why especially Ride It and Stay, probably because of the very heart touching melody. it really touches my heart doesn't matter if it does the same to u or not!
haizz..Jay Sean, Jay Sean.
Back to the dream. Jay Sean personally called me and said"girl, if u really likes me, i mean my songs why dont you blog about it."
And i was like how on earth u know about my blog and i got up and jay sean just vanished in front of my eyes. And after that i realized it was just a dream..a dream only. Shit, wish it was real. I really wanna meet Jay Sean la. Just wanna say he has a great voice and wanna see him in the recording room.















ahha..Here are two pic of Jay Sean. Aiyah, why did he go botak. I think he looks cuter with hair, doesnt he? And the botak he looks more mature. Anyhow, its Jay Sean, he looks good wearing any hair style, even the Mohican hairstyle...hehe. I think its enough of Jay Sean, If I keep sitting in front of my lappie and look at him, mom’s definitely gonna nag me. Plus, I just got up like 50 minutes ago and I still have my bloody messy room to tidy up.

No comments: